BVT-0023-M0011 mgCHF 180.00
|Synonyms||Fujianmycin B; SNA 8073A|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp. (strain Gö N1/5).|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or acetone; slightly soluble in methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Stereoisomer of SNA 8073B which is a prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) inhibitor.
- Vincristine-induced cytotoxicity potentiating activity against multi-drug-resistant tumor cells.
- Fujianmycins A and B, new benz[a]anthraquinone antibiotics from a Streptomyces species: R.W. Rickards & J.P. Wu; J. Antibiot. 38, 513 (1985)
- Chemical and biological properties of rubiginone, a complex of new antibiotics with vincristine-cytotoxicity potentiating activity: M. Oka, et al.; J. Antibiot. 43, 967 (1990)
- SNA-8073-B, a new isotetracenone antibiotic inhibits prolyl endopeptidase. I. Fermentation, isolation and biological properties: K. Kimura, et al.; J. Antibiot. 50, 291 (1997)
- Prolyl endopeptidase inhibitors derived from actinomycetes: K. Kimura, et al.; Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 61, 1754 (1997)
- New biologically active rubiginones from Streptomyces sp.: C. Puder, et al.; J. Antibiot. 53, 329 (2000)