175 CHF CHF 175.00
BVT-0070-M0011 mgCHF 175.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Sphaeropsidales sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in acetone, DMSO or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antibacterial and Phytotoxic.
- Anti-inflammatory compound. Most probably throuhg NF-κB inhibition.
- Structure and biosynthesis of mutolide, a novel macrolide from a UV mutant of the fungus F-24'707: H.B. Bode, et al.; Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2000, 1451 (2000)
- Triggering cryptic natural product biosynthesis in microorganisms: K. Scherlach & C. Hertweck; Org. Biomol. Chem. 7, 1753 (2008)
- Anti-inflammatory properties of mutolide isolated from the fungus Lepidosphaeria species (PM0651419): M. Shah, et al.; Sringerplus 4, 706 (2015)