85 CHF CHF 85.00
BVT-0189-C250250 µgCHF 85.00
BVT-0189-M0011 mgCHF 140.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Aspergillus fumigatus.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to light brown powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol, acetone, DMF or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Other Product Data||A concentration of 1mg/ml is recommended for stock solutions.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||+4°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent and specific inhibitor of the breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP; ABCG2).
- Reverses multidrug resistance mediated by BCRP and increases cytotoxicity of several anticancer agents in vitro.
- Mycotoxins produced by Aspergillus fumigatus species isolated from molded silage: R.J. Cole, et al.; J. Agric. Food Chem. 25, 826 (1977)
- Novel mammalian cell cycle inhibitors, tryprostatins A, B and other diketopiperazines produced by Aspergillus fumigatus. I. Taxonomy, fermentation, isolation and biological properties: C.B. Cui, et al.; J. Antibiot. 49, 527 (1996)
- Reversal of a novel multidrug resistance mechanism in human colon carcinoma cells by fumitremorgin: S.K. Rabindran, et al.; Cancer Res. 58, 5850 (1998)
- Fumitremorgin C reverses multidrug resistance in cells transfected with the breast cancer resistance protein.: S.K. Rabindran, et al.; Cancer Res. 60, 47 (2000)
- Characterization of drug transport, ATP hydrolysis, and nucleotide trapping by the human ABCG2 multidrug transporter. Modulation of substrate specificity by a point mutation.:Ozvegy, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 277, 47980 (2002)
- The role of breast cancer resistance protein in acute lymphoblastic leukemia: S.L. Plasschaert, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 9, 5171 (2003)
- Plasma pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of the breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP/ABCG2) inhibitor fumitremorgin C in SCID mice bearing T8 tumors: T.S. Garimella, et al.; Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 55, 101 (2005)
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors induce a very broad, pleiotropic anticancer drug resistance phenotype in acute myeloid leukemia cells by modulation of multiple ABC transporter genes: S. Hauswald, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 15, 3705 (2009)
- Specific inhibitors of the breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP): A. Pick, et al.; ChemMedChem 5, 1498 (2010)
- Differential inhibition of murine Bcrp1/Abcg2 and human BCRP/ABCG2 by the mycotoxin fumitremorgin C: L. Gonzales-Lobato, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 644, 41 (2010)
- Cytotoxic compounds from the marine-derived fungus Aspergillus sp. recovered from the sediments of the Brazilian coast: N. N. Saraiva, et al.; Nat. Prod. Res. 29, 1545 (2014)
- Cross-drug resistance to sunitinib induced by doxorubicin in endothelial cells: H.L. Huang, et al.; Oncol. Lett. 9, 1287 (2015)