160 CHF CHF 160.00
BVT-0226-C500500 µgCHF 160.00
BVT-0226-M0011 mgCHF 275.00
|Merck Index||12: 00964|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces albus.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (50mg/ml), methanol (15mg/ml) or water (10mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Derivative of 5-Hydoxymethylcytosine (Prod. No. BVT-0229).
- Thiamine antagonist.
- Phosphatase kinase inhibitor.
- Biological studies on bacimethrin, a pyrimidine antibiotic, and monazomycin: T. Nishimura & N. Tanaka; J. Antibiot. 16, 179 (1963)
- Bacimethrin isolated from Streptomyces albus identification, derivatives, synthesis and biological properties: H. Drautz, et al.; J. Antibiot. 40, 1431 (1987)
- Nucleoside antibiotics: Structure, biological activity, and biosynthesis: K. Isono; J. Antibiot. 41, 1711 (1988) (Review)
- The mechanism of action of bacimethrin, a naturally occurring thiamin antimetabolite: J.J. Reddick, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 11, 2245 (2001)
- Hydrophilic modifications in peptide nucleic acid - Synthesis and properties of PNA possessing 5-hydroxymethyluracil and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine: R.H.E. Hudson, et al.; Can. J. Chem. 85, 302 (2007)
- Competence of Thiamin Diphosphate-Dependent Enzymes with 2'-Methoxythiamin Diphosphate Derived from Bacimethrin, a Naturally Occurring Thiamin Anti-vitamin: N.S Nemeria, et al.; Biochemistry 55, 1135 (2016)