40 CHF CHF 40.00
BVT-0244-C100100 µgCHF 40.00
BVT-0244-M0011 mgCHF 55.00
BVT-0244-M0055 mgCHF 95.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Semi-synthetic derivative from geldanamycin.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Red to dark red powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (10 mg/ml) or methanol (10 mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent, less toxic analog of geldanamycin (Prod. No. BVT-0196).
- Inhibits the essential ATPase activity of HSP90.
- Telomerase activity inhibitor.
- Apoptosis inducer.
- Antitumor compound.
- Inhibition of the oncogene product p185erbB-2 in vitro and in vivo by geldanamycin and dihydrogeldanamycin derivatives: R.C. Schnur, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 38, 3806 (1995)
- The benzoquinoneansamycin 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin binds to HSP90 and shares important biologic activities with geldanamycin: T.W. Schulte & L.M. Neckers; Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 42, 273 (1998)
- Gene expression profiling of human colon cancer cells following inhibition of signal transduction by 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin, an inhibitor of the hsp90 molecular chaperone: P.A. Clarke, et al.; Oncogene 19, 4125 (2000)
- Geldanamycin and its analogue 17-allylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin lowers Bcr-Abl levels and induces apoptosis and differentiation of Bcr-Abl-positive human leukemic blasts: R. Nimmanapalli, et al.; Cancer Res. 61, 1799 (2001)
- A high-affinity conformation of Hsp90 confers tumour selectivity on Hsp90 inhibitors: A. Kamal, et al.; Nature 425, 407 (2003)
- Geldanamycin and its 17-allylamino-17-demethoxy analogue antagonize the action of Cisplatin in human colon adenocarcinoma cells: differential caspase activation as a basis for interaction: I.A. Vasilevskaya, et al.; Cancer Res. 63, 3241 (2003)
- Inhibition of telomerase activity by geldanamycin and 17-allylamino, 17-demethoxygeldanamycin in human melanoma cells: R. Villa, et al.; Carcinogenesis 24, 851 (2003)
- Intratumor injection of the Hsp90 inhibitor 17AAG decreases tumor growth and induces apoptosis in a prostate cancer xenograft model: C.R. Williams, et al.; J. Urol. 178, 1528 (2007)
- Phase I and pharmacodynamic study of 17-(allylamino)-17-demethoxygeldanamycin in adult patients with refractory advanced cancers: R.K. Ramanathan, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 13, 1769 (2007)
- An in vitro and in vivo study of the combination of the heat shock protein inhibitor 17-allylamino-17-demethoxy- geldanamycin and carboplatin in human ovarian cancer models: U. Banerji, et al.; Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 62, 769 (2008)
- HSP90 inhibitor 17AAG causes apoptosis in ATRA-resistant acute pro-myelocytic leukemia cells: P.N. Meyer, et al.; Leuk. Res. 32, 143 (2008)
- Heat shock protein 90 inhibitors attenuate inflammatory responses in atherosclerosis: J. Madrigal-Matute, et al.; Cardiovascular Res. 86, 330 (2010)