BVT-0337-C250250 µgCHF 120.00
|Synonyms||17-O-Acetylaphidicolin; Aphidicolin 17-monoacetate|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Phoma sp. BS 7210.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (HPLC, 1H-NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Phytotoxin (inhibits root growth of seeding).
- Specific inhibitor of eukaryotic DNA polymerase alpha and DNA synthesis (competition with dCTP).
- Specific inhibitors of eukaryotic DNA synthesis and DNA polymerase alpha, 3-deoxyaphidicolin and aphidicolin-17-monoacetate: T. Haraguchi, et al.; Nucleic Acids Res. 11, 1197 (1983)
- 3-Deoxyaphidicolin and aphidicolin analogues as phytotoxin from Phoma betae: A. Ichihara, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 48, 1687 (1984)
- Chemical modification of aphidicolin and the inhibitory effects of its derivatives on DNA polymerase alpha in vitro: S. Hiranuma, et al.; Chem. Pharm. Bull. 35, 1641 (1987)
- Inhibition of DNA polymerase alpha by aphidicolin derivatives: L. Arabshahi, et al.; Nucleic Acids Res. 16, 5107 (1988)
- Aphidicolin synthetic studies: a stereocontrolled end game: C. Rizzo, et al.; J. Chem. Soc. 5, 969 (1991)
- Metabolites from Phoma sp. 7210, associated with Aizoon canariense: J. Dai, et al.; Nat. Prod. Comm. 5, 1175 (2010)