BVT-0375-M0011 mgCHF 110.00
BVT-0375-M0055 mgCHF 330.00
|Synonyms||Actinomycin A5; Actinomycin B2; Actinomycin V; Actinomycin D, 3A-(4-oxo-L-proline); NSC175006|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol, acetone or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Aniso-Actinomycin (4-Oxopro instead of Pro in the β-chain).
- Antitumor and antiviral antibiotic.
- Antituberculosis agent.
- Has higher cytotoxicity towards cultured human leukemia (HL-60) cells than actinomycin D.
- Apoptosis inducer. Forms a complex with DNA and blocks its biological activity.
- Actinomycin V as a Potent Differentiation Inducer of F5-5 Friend Leukemia Cells: H. Morioka, et al.; Agric. Biol. Chem. 49, 2835 (1985)
- Structure elucidation of a potent anti-MRSA antibiotic AM3, produced by Streptomyces sp.: Y. Lim, et al.; Agric. Chem. Biotech. 38, 516 (1995)
- Identification of endophytic Streptomyces sp. R-5 and analysis of its antimicrobial metabolites: M. Shimizu, et al.; J. Gen. Plant Pathol. 70, 66 (2004)
- The actinomycins: Anticancer agents from natural products: A. B. Mauger & H. Lackner; page 281, CRC Press (2005)
- Characterization of Streptomyces MITKK-103, a newly isolated Actinomycin X2-producer: K. Kurosawa, et al.; Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 72, 145 (2006)
- A marine-derived Streptomyces sp. MS449 produces high yield of actinomycin X2 and actinomycin D with potent anti-tuberculosis activity: C. Chen, et al.; Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 95, 919 (2012)
- Characterization of Streptomyces padanus JAU4234, a producer of actinomycin X2, fungichromin, and a new polyene macrolide antibiotic: Z.-Q. Xiong, et al.; Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 78, 589 (2012)
- Purification and structure determination of three bioactive molecules from a newly isolated Streptomyces sp. AH 47: A. Hamza, et al.; Int. J. Curr. Res. 5, 1548 (2013)
- Apoptosis of human prostate cancer cells induced by marine actinomycin X2 through the mTOR pathway compounded by MiRNA144: J. Liu, et al.; Anticancer Drugs 27, 156 (2016)
- Identification, Bioactivity, and Productivity of Actinomycins from the Marine-Derived Streptomyces heliomycini: D. Wang, et al.; Front. Microbiol. 8, 1147 (2017)