BVT-0382-C500500 µgCHF 130.00
BVT-0382-M0011 mgCHF 200.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces nodosus.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and UV.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Angucycline antibiotic.
- Antitumor compound.
- Active against Gram-positive bacteria and P388 leukaemia cells.
- Farnesyl-protein transferase inhibitor.
- Inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) (shown for Saquayamycin A1).
- Saquayamycins, new aquayamycin-group antibiotics: T. Uchida, et al.; J. Antibiot. 38, 1171 (1985)
- Angucycline group antibiotics: J. Rohr & R. Thiericke; Nat. Prod. Rep. 9, 103 (1992) (Review)
- Isolation of novel saquayamycins as inhibitors of farnesyl-protein transferase: R. Sekizawa, et al.; J. Antibiot. 49, 487(1996)
- Identification of inhibitors of inducible nitric oxide synthase from microbial extracts: A. A. Khisal, et al.; J. Antibiot. 53, 496 (2000)
- Moromycins A and B: M. S. Abdelfattah, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 71, 1569 (2008)