280 CHF CHF 280.00
BVT-0391-M0011 mgCHF 280.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces bottropensis Gö-Dra 17.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Diketopiperazine antibiotic.
- Biosynthetic precursor of Thaxtomin A (Prod.No. BVT-0206).
- Plant cell necrosis inducer.
- Induces common scab disease of potato.
- Isolation and characterization of phytotoxins associated with Streptomyces scabies: R. R. King, et al.; J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun. 13, 849 (1989)
- An Arabidopsis mutant resistant to thaxtomin A, a cellulose synthesis inhibitor from Streptomyces species: W.R. Scheible, et al.; Plant Cell 15, 1781 (2003)
- Thaxtomin A induces programmed cell death in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension-cultured cells: I. Duval, et al.; Planta 222, 820 (2005)
- The Thaxtomin phytotoxins: Sources, synthesis, biosynthesis, biotransformation and biological activity: R. R. King & L. A. Calhoun; Phytochemistry 70, 833 (2009, (Review)
- Streptomyces scabiei and its toxin thaxtomin A induce scopoletin biosynthesis in tobacco and Arabidopsis thaliana: S. Lerat, et al.; Plant Cell Rep. 28, 1895 (2009)
- Two different signaling pathways for Thaxtomin A-induced cell death in Arabidopsis and tobacco BY2: P. Meimoun, et al.; Plant Sign. Behav. 4, 142 (2009)
- Relationship of resistance to common scab disease and tolerance to thaxtomin A toxicity within potato cultivars: R. S. Tegg, et al.; Eur. J. Plant Pathol. 128, 143 (2010)