BVT-0451-C250250 µgCHF 85.00
BVT-0451-M0011 mgCHF 255.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Phoma sp. BS 7210.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (50 mg/ml), methanol (10 mg/ml) or 100% ethanol; insoluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and MS.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||+4°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Inhibitor of eukaryotic DNA synthesis.
- Phytotoxic and cytotoxic agent.
- Specific inhibitor of DNA polymerase α.
- Specific inhibitors of eukaryotic DNA synthesis and DNA polymerase α, 3-deoxyaphidicolin and aphidicolion-17-monoacetate: T. Haraguchi, et al.; Nucleic Acids Res. 11, 1197 (1983)
- 3-Deoxyaphidicolin and aphidicolin analogs as phytotoxins from Phoma betae: A. Ichihara, et al.; Agr. Biol. Chem. 48, 1687 (1984)
- Phytotoxicity of the new metabolites produced by Phoma betae, the cause of Phoma root rot and leaf spot in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.): R. Sakai, et al.; Nippon Shokubutsu Byori Gakkaiho 51, 219 (1985)
- An efficient conversion of 1-abietic acid to (+)-3-deoxyaphidicolin: H. Koyama, et al.; Tetrahedron Lett. 26, 2685 (1985)
- Chemical modification of aphidicolin and the inhibitory effects of its derivatives on DNA polymerase α in vitro: S. Hiranuma, et al.; Chem. & Pharm. Bull. 35, 1641 (1987)
- Structure-activity relationships for the inhibition of DNA polymerase α by aphidicolin derivatives: G. Prasad, et al.; Nucleic Acids Res. 17, 6339 (1989)
- Total biosynthesis of diterpene aphidicolin, a specific inhibitor of DNA polymerase α: heterologous expression of four biosynthetic genes in Aspergillus oryzae: R. Fujii, et al.; Biosci. Biotech. Bioch. 75, 1813 (2011)