Custom Services - Our Expertise at a Glance
AdipoGen Life Sciences offers services for Proteins, Antibodies, ELISAs and Biochemicals development and production to Academia, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries.
Custom Protein & Enzyme Services
• Protein & Enzymes Development
• Cell-Suspension Protein Production
• Protein Labeling
• Protein Validation Service
• Clinical Grade Proteins
Specialty Knowhow: Our in-house Multimeric Protein Technology and Know-how allows the development of Recombinant Proteins and Cytokines with enhanced biological activity.
Custom Antibody Services
• Antibody Development
• Hybridoma Antibody Production
- In vitro production of monoclonal antibodies (in roller bottles or flasks)
- Purification of monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies using affinity chromatography
• Recombinant Antibody Development
• Recombinant Antibody Conversion
• Antibody Labeling: Labeling of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies with the following molecules:
- ATTO-fluorescent dyes (different wavelength) (488, 590, 647 and others)
• Antibody Validation Service
Specialty Knowhow: An in-licensed and continuously updated Phage Display Library allows the development of Recombinant Antibodies for research, pre-clinical and therapeutic applications.
Custom Assay & ELISA Kit Services
• Assay Development
• Development of FRET-Assays
• Biomarker Testing Service
• Assay Validation Service
Specialty Knowhow: Based on a strong ELISA Kit quality management system, our expert scientists are able to process the development of assays from antibody matched pair screening, through assay development and optimization to a complete and final assay, to support your need, from basic discovery research to preclinical and clinical research.
Custom Chemistry Services
• Synthesis of Small Molecules
• Synthesis of Specialty Chemicals
• Chemical Sourcing Service
• Chemical Analysis Service
Additionally, we offer also a new "Inflammasome Activity Test" service. You can contact us with your requirements by email (see corresponding email-addresses below).