AG-CR1-0039-M0011 mgCHF 70.00
AG-CR1-0039-M0055 mgCHF 200.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or 100% ethanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent and selective cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 1, 2, 5, 7 and 9 inhibitor .
- Apoptosis inducer .
- Potent glycogen synthase kinase (GSK-3α/β) inhibitor .
- CR8, a potent and selective, roscovitine-derived inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases: K. Bettayeb, et al.; Oncogene 27, 5797 (2008)
- Pharmacokinetics and biodistribution of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor -CR8- in mice: H. Sallam, et al.; BMC Pharmacol. Toxicol. 14, 50 (2013)
- Inhibition of NF-κB-mediated signaling by the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor CR8 overcomes prosurvival stimuli to induce apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells: E. Cosimo, et al.; Clin. Cancer Res. 19, 2393 (2013)