BVT-0158-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Derivative from Manumycin A.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (HPLC; NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Derivative of the farnesyltransferase inhibitor Manumycin A (Prod. No. BVT-0091).
- This compound has not yet been thoroughly tested for its biological activity.
- The structure of manumycin: A. Zeeck, et al.; J. Antibiot. 40, 1530 (1987)
- Inhibitors of Rasfarnesyltransferases: F. Tamanoi; TIBS 18, 349 (1993) (Review)
- Identification of Ras farnesyltransferase inhibitors by microbial screening: M. Hara, et al.; PNAS 90, 2281 (1993)
- The manumycin-group metabolites: I. Sattler, et al.; Nat. Prod. Rep. 15, 221 (1998)