BVT-0264-M0011 mgCHF 140.00
BVT-0264-M0055 mgCHF 420.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces parvulus.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Yellow to brown powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or chloroform.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and UV.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antibacterial. Active against Gram-positive bacteria.
- Rasfarnesyltransferase inhibitor.
- Apoptosis (Caspase-1) inhibitor.
- AChE inhibitor.
- New compounds of the manumycin group of antibiotics and a facilitated route for their structure elucidation: I. Sattler, et al.; J. Org. Chem. 58, 6583 (1993)
- Identification of ras farnesyltransferase inhibitors by microbial screening: M. Hara, et al.; PNAS 90, 2281 (1993)
- TMC-1 A, B, C and D, new antibiotics of the Manumycin group produced by Streptomyces sp.: J. Kohno, et al.; J. Antibiot. 49, 1212 (1996)
- EI-1511-3, -5 and EI-1625-2, novel interleukin-1 beta converting enzyme inhibitors produced by Streptomyces sp. E-1511 and E-1625. III. Biochemical properties of EI-1511-3, -5 and EI-1625-2: T. Tanaka, et al.; J. Antibiot. 49, 1085 (1996)
- The manumycin-group metabolites: I. Sattler, et al.; Nat. Prod. Rep. 15, 221 (1998) (Review)
- The first total synthesis of a type II manumycin antibiotic, (+)-TMC-1 A: the total syntheses of (-)-LL-C10037β and(+)-manumycin B: J.J. Cronjé Grové, et al.; Chem. Commun. 1999, 421 (1999)
- Isolation and characterization of N98-1272 A, B and C, selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors from metabolites ofan actinomycete strain: Z.-H. Zheng, et al.; J. Enzyme Inh. Med. Chem. 22, 43 (2007)