|Synonyms||4-(Naphthalene-2-yl)-1H-imidazo[4,5-c]pyridine . TFA|
C16H12N3 . C2F3O2
|MW||246.3 . 113.0|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Appearance||Light yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or other polar solvents. Poorly soluble in water at pH8 to pH12.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Other Product Data||
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Protect from light and moisture.
Protect from light when in solution.
Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
Stock solutions are stable for at least 3 months when stored at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell/membrane permeable, non-toxic, pH-sensitive fluorescent dye (blue-green range) for live imaging of pH alteration in acidic organelles, lysosomes, autophagolysosomes, vesicles, cells, tissue and even small, transparent whole animals without side effects.
- Useful as intracellular pH indicator with a wide range of fluorescence (pH 3 to pH 13).
- pH-dependent dual-emission peaks, can be used for ratiometric evaluation of pH (F400/440).
- No esterases are involved, therefore no toxic by-products occur.
- Long-term stable; is barely metabolized.
- Fluorescence co-localizes with LysoTracker® Red DND-99. (LysoTracker® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.)
- The chemically synthesized Ageladine A-derivative LysoGlow84 stains lysosomes in viable mammalian brain cells and specific structures in the marine flatworm Macrostomum lignano: T. Mordhorst, et al.; Mar. Drugs 13, 920 (2015)