AG-CN2-0004-M01010 mgCHF 65.00
AG-CN2-0004-M05050 mgCHF 260.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from the underground parts of Curcuma zerumbet.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Solid white crystals or powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or 100% ethanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Other Product Data||
Preparation of 1 mM stock solution: Dissolve 0.218 mg zerumbone in 1 ml solvent.
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Chemopreventive probe.
- Apoptosis inducer.
- Potent anti-tumor compound.
- Sonic hedgehog signaling pathway inhibitor.
- Anti-inflammatory activity by downregulating COX-2 and iNOS expression via modulation of NF-κB activation.
- Potential therapeutic agent for osteoporosis and cancer-associated bone loss.
- Stimulator of the ATPase activity of Hsp90.
- Chemoprevention of azoxymethane-induced rat aberrant crypt foci by dietary zerumbone isolated from Zingiber zerumbet: T. Tanaka, et al.; Life Sci. 69, 1935 (2001)
- Zerumbone, an anti-inflammatory phytochemical, induces expression of proinflammatory cytokine genes in human colon adenocarcinoma cell lines: A. Murakami, et al.; Biofactors 21, 95 (2004)
- Antitumor effects of zerumbone from Zingiber zerumbet in P-388D1 cells in vitro and in vivo: G.C. Huang, et al.; Planta Med. 71, 219 (2005)
- Zerumbone abolishes NF-kappaB and IkappaBalpha kinase activation leading to suppression of antiapoptotic and metastatic gene expression, upregulation of apoptosis, and downregulation of invasion: Y. Takada, et al.; Oncogene 24, 6957 (2005)
- Zerumbone down-regulates chemokine receptor CXCR4 expression leading to inhibition of CXCL12-induced invasion of breast and pancreatic tumor cells: B. Sung, et al.; Cancer Res. 68, 8938 (2008)
- Preliminary analysis of the antinociceptive activity of zerumbone: M. R. Sulaiman, et al.; Fitoterapia 80, 230 (2009)
- Zerumbone abolishes RANKL-induced NF-kappaB activation, inhibits osteoclastogenesis, and suppresses human breast cancer-induced bone loss in athymic nude mice: B. Sung, et al.; Cancer Res. 69, 1477 (2009)
- Zerumbone enhances TRAIL-induced apoptosis through the induction of death receptors in human colon cancer cells: Evidence for an essential role of reactive oxygen species. S. Yodkeeree, et al.; Cancer Res. 69, 6581 (2009)
- Zerumbone induces apoptosis in T-acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells: S.I. Abdelwahab, et al.; Leuk. Res. 35, 268 (2010)
- Small-molecule modulators of the Sonic Hedgehog signaling pathway: B.Z. Stanton & L.F. Peng; Mol. Biosyst. 6, 44 (2010)
- Anti-inflammatory effect of zerumbone on acute and chronic inflammation models in mice: M. R. Sulaiman, et al.; Fitoterapia 81, 855 (2010)
- Zerumbone, a tropical ginger sesquiterpene, ameliorates streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy in rats by reducing the hyperglycemia-induced inflammatory response: T.F. Tzeng, et al.; Nutr. Metab. 10, 64 (2013)
- A Review of the Biomedical Applications of Zerumbone and the Techniques for Its Extraction from Ginger Rhizomes: K. Kalantari, et al.; Molecules 22, 1645 (2017) (Review)
- Stimulation of the ATPase activity of Hsp90 by zerumbone modification of its cysteine residues destabilizes its clients and causes cytotoxicity: H. Nakamoto, et al.; Biochem. J. 475, 2559 (2018)
- Zerumbone reduces proliferation of HCT116 colon cancer cells by inhibition of TNF-alpha: S.P. Singh, et al.; Sci. Rep. 8, 4090 (2018)
- Zerumbone suppresses the potential of growth and metastasis in hepatoma HepG2 cells via the MAPK signaling pathway: T. Lv, et al.; Oncol. Lett. 15, 7603 (2018)
- Zerumbone, a Cyclic Sesquiterpene from Zingiber zerumbet Induces Apoptosis, Cell Cycle Arrest, and Antimigratory Effects in SW480 Colorectal Cancer Cells: T. Sithara, et al.; J. Agric. Food Chem. 66, 602 (2018)