140 CHF CHF 140.00
AG-CN2-0006-M0011 mgCHF 140.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from marine fungus Arthrinium sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in 100% ethanol or DMSO.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antiproliferative agent against selected cancer cell lines. Inhibits protein kinases ALK, ARK5, Aurora-B, AXL, FAK, IGF1-R, MET, PIM1, PLK1, PRK1, SRC, and VEGF-R2 with IC50 values between 0.3 and 75.7μM, most probably contributing to the antiproliferative activity.
- Shown to inhibit VEGF-A dependent endothelial cells sprouting with IC50 value of 1.8μM corresponding to its in vitro inhibitory activity against VEGF-R2 protein kinase (IC50=0.8μM).
- Lck (p56lck; lymphocyte specific tyrosine kinase) inhibitor.
- Antioxidant. DPPH radical scavenger.
- Two new xanthone derivatives from the algicolous marine fungus Wardomyces anomalus: A. Abdel-Lateff, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 66, 706 (2003)
- Arthrinins A–D: Novel diterpenoids and further constituents from the sponge derived fungus Arthrinium sp.: S.S. Ebada, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. 19, 4644 (2011)