125 CHF CHF 125.00
AG-CN2-0068-C100100 µgCHF 125.00
|Synonyms||DBH; DBHA-SKF; SKF 108753|
|CAS||75593-17-8 and 125118-55-0|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from sponge Axinella carteri.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, ethanol or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR and MS.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor. Inhibits the ATP binding site .
- Cytotoxic and insecticidal .
- G2 DNA damage checkpoint inhibitor. Check point kinases 1 (Chk1) and 2 (Chk2) inhibitor [3, 4, 6].
- Does not inhibit ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM) or ATM-Rad3-related proteins [3, 4].
- MAP kinase kinase 1 (MEK-1) inhibitor .
- Interleukin-1 (IL-1) inhibitor. Anti-osteoarthritic .
- Potential anti-Alzheimer agent .
- Effects of a protein kinase C inhibitor (PKCI) on the development of adjuvant-induced arthritis (AA) in rats: M. DiMartino, et al.; Inflamm. Res. 44, S123 (1995)
- Bioactive alkaloids from the tropical marine sponge Axinella carteri: A. Supriyono, et al.; Z. Naturforsch. C 50, 669 (1995)
- Inhibition of the G2 DNA damage checkpoint and of protein kinases Chk1 and Chk2 by the marine sponge alkaloid debromohymenialdisine: D. Curman, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 276, 17914 (2001)
- G2 DNA damage checkpoint inhibition and antimitotic activity of 13-hydroxy-15-oxozoapatlin: N.T. Rundle, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 276, 48231 (2001)
- Aldisine alkaloids from the Philippine sponge Stylissa massa are potent inhibitors of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase-1 (MEK-1): D. Tasdemir, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 45, 529 (2002)
- G2 checkpoint abrogators as anticancer drugs: T. Kawabe; Mol. Cancer Ther. 3, 513 (2004)
- Cellular localization of debromohymenialdisine and hymenialdisine in the marine sponge Axinella sp. using a newly developed cell purification protocol: Y.F. Song, et al.; Mar. Biotechnol. 13, 868 (2011)