SAG . dihydrochloride (water soluble)
60 CHF CHF 60.00
AG-CR1-3585-M0011 mgCHF 60.00
AG-CR1-3585-M0055 mgCHF 130.00
AG-CR1-3585-M02525 mgCHF 290.00
|Synonyms||3-Chloro-N-[trans-4-(methylamino)cyclohexyl]-N-[3-(4-pyridinyl)benzyl]-1-benzothiophene-2-carboxamide . 2HCl|
C28H28ClN3OS . 2HCl . 3H2O
|MW||490.1 . 72.9 . 54.0|
|CAS||912545-86-9 and 364590-63-6 (both free base)|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Light yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in water or DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable Sonic hedgehog (Shh) agonist.
- Cell permeable G-Protein-Coupled Receptor (GPCR) smoothened (Smo) agonist.
- Induces Sonic hedgehog (Shh) pathway activation and counteracts cyclopamine inhibition of Smo.
- Acts as an activator of Smo at low concentrations and as an inhibitor of Smo at very high concentrations.
- Potent activator of VEGF expression in vitro.
- Small-molecule modulators of Hedgehog signaling: identification and characterization of Smoothened agonists and antagonists: M. Frank-Kamenetsky, et al.; J. Biol. 1, 10 (2002)
- Small molecule modulation of Smoothened activity: J.K. Chen, et al.; PNAS 99, 14071 (2002)
- Activity-dependent internalization of smoothened mediated by beta-arrestin 2 and GRK2: W. Chen, et al.; Science 306, 2257 (2004)
- Smoothened Signal Transduction is Promoted by G-Protein Coupled Receptor Kinase 2: A.R. Meloni et al.; Mol. Cell Biol. 26, 7550 (2006)
- Oxysterols stimulate Sonic hedgehog signal transduction and proliferation of medulloblastoma cells: R.B. Corcoran & M.P. Scott; PNAS 103, 8408 (2006)
- Identification and characterization of Hedgehog modulator properties after functional coupling of Smoothened to G15: C. Masdeu, et al.; BBRC 349, 471 (2006)
- Wnt signaling stimulates transcriptional outcome of the Hedgehog pathway by stabilizing GLI1 mRNA: F.K. Noubissi, et al.; Cancer Res. 69, 8572 (2009)
- Evidence for allosteric interactions of antagonist binding to the smoothened receptor: C.M. Rominger, et al.; J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 329, 995 (2009)
- Converse conformational control of smoothened activity by structurally related small molecules: H. Yang, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 284, 20876 (2009)
- Identification of a suppressive mechanism for Hedgehog signaling through a novel interaction of Gli with 14-3-3: Y. Asoaka, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 285, 4185 (2010)
- Smoothened agonist augments proliferation and survival of neural cells: O. Bragina, et al.; Neurosci. Lett. 482, 81 (2010)
- Subregional specification of embryonic stem cell-derived ventral telencephalic tissues by timed and combinatory treatment with extrinsic signals: T. Danjo, et al.; J. Neurosci. 31, 1919 (2011)
- Potent small molecule Hedgehog agonists induce VEGF expression in vitro: K. Seifert, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. 20, 6465 (2012)
- Mitogen-activated kinase kinase kinase 1 inhibits hedgehog signaling and medulloblastoma growth through GLI1 phosphorylation: L. Antonucci, et al. Int. J. Oncol. 54, 505 (2018)
- Induction of the CD24 Surface Antigen in Primary Undifferentiated Human Adipose Progenitor Cells by the Hedgehog Signaling Pathway: F. Muoio, et al.; Biologics 1, 129 (2021)
- MAPK15 Controls Hedgehog Signaling in Medulloblastoma Cells by Regulating Primary Ciliogenesis: S. Pietrobono, et al.; Cancers 13, 4903 (2021)