AG-CR1-3603-M0055 mgCHF 200.00
|Synonyms||Anaphase Promoting Complex Inhibitor|
|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (LC/MS and NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (20mM).|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable compound capable of slowing anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C)-dependent proteolysis.
- Inhibitor of the ubiquitin ligase activity of the APC/C by inhibiting substrate binding to Cdc20.
- Distinct mechanism of action than proTAME.
- Blocks mitotic exit only modestly when used alone in cultured cells. A strong synergistic effect is observed when Apcin and proTAME are used simultaneously, providing a more robust mitotic arrest. This may be very beneficial when treating cells that do not efficiently convert proTAME to its active parent compound (TAME) or if experiments demand strong APC/C inhibition.
- Synergistic blockade of mitotic exit by two chemical inhibitors of the APC/C: K.L. Sackton, et al.; Nature 514, 646 (2014)