CK2 Inhibitor 10
35 CHF CHF 35.00
AG-CR1-3626-M0011 mgCHF 35.00
AG-CR1-3626-M0055 mgCHF 105.00
|Synonyms||CK2-VIII; 4-(2-(4-Methoxybenzamido)thiazol-5-yl)benzoic acid|
|Formula||C18H14N2O4S . 0.5H2O|
|MW||354.4 . 9.0|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC, MS, NMR)|
|Appearance||Off-white to pale yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO. Insoluble in water.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent and ATP-competitive inhibitor of casein kinase 2 (IC50 CK2α=32nM and IC50 CK2α'=46nM).
- Potently also inhibits DYRK1B and FLT3.
- Anticancer compound. Exhibits potent cytotoxicity towards lung cancer cells A549, colorectal cancer cells HCT-116 and breast cancer cells MCF-7.
- Promoted cAMP-induced thermogenesis in white adipocytes.
- CK2 inhibition ameliorates diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance in mice in vivo by promoting UCP1-dependent thermogenesis.
- Structure-based design of novel potent protein kinase CK2 (CK2) inhibitors with phenyl-azole scaffolds: Z. Hou, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 55, 2899 (2012)
- Phosphoproteomics identifies CK2 as a negative regulator of beige adipocyte thermogenesis and energy expenditure: K. Shinoda, et al.; Cell Metab. 22, 997 (2015)