Jak/Src Inhibitor 1 . hydrochloride
240 CHF CHF 240.00
AG-CR1-3647-M0011 mgCHF 240.00
|Synonyms||Debio 0617B . HCl; N-(4-Chloro-3-(2-((4-(methyl-carbamoyl)phenyl)amino)-7,8-dihydropyrido[4,3-d]pyrimidin-6(5H)-yl)phenyl)-4-(trifluoromethyl)picolinamide|
C28H23ClF3N7O2 . HCl
|MW||582.0 . 36.5|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Multi-kinase inhibitor with potent antiproliferative anti-migratory activities.
- Potent STAT3/5 inhibitor in vitro and in vivo.
- Combined inhibitor of key kinases phosphorylating STAT3 and STAT5 proteins such as JAK, SRC, ABL families of kinases, and class III/V receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK), including FLT3, c-KIT, CSF1-R, PDGFRs and VEGFRs, in nanomolar range.
- Debio 0617B inhibits growth of STAT3-driven solid tumors through combined inhibition of JAK, SRC, and class III/V receptor tyrosine kinases: M. Murone, et al.; Mol. Cancer Ther. 15, 2334 (2016)
- The multi-kinase inhibitor Debio 0617B reduces maintenance and self-renewal of primary human AML CD34+ stem/progenitor cells: M. Murone, et al.; Mol. Cancer Ther. (Epub ahead of print) (2017)