BVT-0097-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
BVT-0097-M0055 mgCHF 540.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Curvularia sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in methanol, DMSO or acetone.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Microtubule assembly inhibitor.
- Similar to curvularin.
- Studies in the biochemistry of microorganisms – I. Curvulin and curvulinic acid, metabolic products of curvulariasiddiqui: A. Kamal, et al.; Tetrahedron 18, 433 (1962)
- Studies in the biochemistry of micro-organisms - II. Constitution of curvulin, curvulinic acid and curvulol, metabolic products of curvulariasiddiqui: A. Kamal, et al.; Tetrahedron 19, 111 (1963)
- Studies in the biochemistry of micro-organisms - VI. *1 The structure and stereochemistry of the phthalancurvulol, and other metabolic products of curvulariasiddiqui: A. Kamal, et al.; Tetrahedron 23, 3801 (1967)
- Curvulin and O-Methylcurvulinic acid: Phytotoxic metabolites of Drechsleraindica which cause necroses on purslane and spiny amaranth: D. Kenfield, et al.; Plant Sci. 60, 123 (1989)
- Production of phenylacetic acid derivatives and 4-epiradicinol in culture by Curvularialunata: G.B. Varma, et al.; Phytochemistry 67, 1925 (2006)