155 CHF CHF 155.00
BVT-0297-M0011 mgCHF 155.00
BVT-0297-M0055 mgCHF 470.00
|Synonyms||3-(2-Methyl-5-oxazolyl)-1H-indole; Antibiotic WS-30581C; NSC80793; 5-(3-Indoyl)-2-methyloxazole|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC, NMR)|
|Appearance||Pale yellow to beige powder.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or acetone.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Indole alkaloid.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI).
- Antiepileptic (anticonvulsant) compound.
- Inhibitor of platelet aggregation and thromboxane A2 synthesis.
- Weak antifungal and antituberculosis activity. Useful as lead structure for potent antifungal substances.
- The structure and synthesis of pimprinine: B.S. Joshi, et al.; Tetrahedron 19, 1437 (1963)
- Pimprinine in the treatment of hyperkinetic diseases: M.J. Narasimhan Jr. & V.G. Ganla; Hindustan Antibiot. Bull. 9, 138 (1967)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors isolated from fermented broths: T. Takeuchi, et al.; J. Antibiot. 26, 162 (1973)
- Studies on new antiplatelet agents, WS-30581 A and B: K. Umehara, et al.; J. Antibiot. 10, 1153 (1984)
- Pimprinine, an extracellular alkaloid produced by Streptomyces CDRIL-312: fermentation, isolation and pharmacological activity: S.R. Naik, et al.; J. Biotechnol. 88, 1 (2001)
- Antimalarial and antituberculosis substances from Streptomyces sp. BCC26924: C. Intaraudom, et al.; Tetrahedron 67, 7593 (2011)
- Synthesis and fungicidal activity of novel pimprinine analogues: M.-Z. Zhang, et al.; Eur. J. Med. Chem. 53, 283 (2012)