BVT-0305-M0022 mgCHF 130.00
BVT-0305-M01010 mgCHF 520.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Sarcophyton glaucum.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in methanol or dichloromethane.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Acetylcholine esterase and ATPase inhibitor.
- Tumorigenesis and JB6 cell transformation inhibitor.
- Sarcophine, a new epoxy cembranolide from marine origin: J. Bernstein, et al.; Tetrahedron 30, 2817 (1974)
- Sarcophine - a new toxin from the soft coral Sarcophyton glaucum (Alcyonaria): I. Neeman, et al.; Toxicon 12, 593 (1974)
- Inhibition of phosphofructokinase by the toxic cembranolide sarcophine isolated from the soft-bodied coral Sarcophyton glaucum: A. Erman & I. Neéman; Toxicon 15, 207 (1977)
- Structurally novel boconversion products of the marine natural product sarcophine effectively inhibit JB6 cell transformation: K.A. El Sayed, et al.; J. Org. Chem. 63, 7449 (1998)
- Biocatalytic and antimetastatic studies of the marine cembranoids sarcophine and 2-epi-16-deoxysarcophine: S.S. Sawant, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 69, 1010 (2006)
- Cembranoid diterpenes and a briarane diterpene from corals: D. Grote, et al.; Nat. Prod. Res. 20, 285 (2006)
- Anti-proliferative potential of sarcophine and its semi-synthetic sulfur-containing derivatives against human mammary carcinoma cell lines: J.M. Arif, et al.; J. Nat. Med. 61, 154 (2007)
- HPLC method for the quantitative determination of sarcophine, a source of cembranoids with cancer chemopreventive activity: S.S. Bilasy, et al.; J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 46, 784 (2008)
- New cembranoid diterpenes from the Vietnamese soft coral Sarcophyton mililatensis stimulate osteoblastic differentiation in MC3T3-E1 cells: N.X. Cuong, et al.; Chem. Pharm. Bull. (Tokyo) 56, 988 (2008)
- Semisynthetic analogues of the marine cembranoid sarcophine as prostate and breast cancer migration inhibitors: H.M. Hassan, et al.; Bioorg. Med Chem. 19, 2625 (2011)
- Chemopreventive effect of sarcophine-diol on NOR-1-induced TPA-promoted skin carcinogenesis in female HOS: HR-1 mice: P.T. Szymanski, et al.; Nat. Prod. Commun. 8, 153 (2013)
- Evaluation of the anti-melanoma activities of sarcophine, (+)-7α,8β-dihydroxydeepoxysarcophine and sarcophytolide from the red sea soft coral Sarcophyton glaucum: P.T. Szymanski, et al.; Nat. Prod. Commun. 9, 151 (2014)
- The bioactive natural products and biological activities of the red sea soft coral sarcophyton: a review: T.A. Hussien & T.A. Mohamed; Res. J. Pharm. Biol. Chem. Sci. 6, 1301 (2015)