anti-NLRP3/NALP3 (mouse), mAb (Cryo-1)
Cell extracts from mouse macrophages, WT (lane 1) or NLRP3 KO (lane 2), were separated by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, transferred to nitrocellulose and incubated with anti-NLRP3/NALP3 (mouse), mAb (Cryo-1) (1μg/ml). Proteins were visualized by a chemiluminescence detection system.
|Synonyms||NACHT-, LRR- and PYD-containing Protein 3; NLRP3; Cryopyrin; Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome 1 Protein|
|Product Type||Monoclonal Antibody|
|Source/Host||Purified from concentrated hybridoma tissue culture supernatant.|
|Immunogen/Antigen||Recombinant mouse NLRP3/NALP3 (pyrin domain/aa 1-93).|
Western Blot (see online protocol): (1μg/ml)
Recognizes mouse NLRP3/NALP3.
|Purity Detail||Protein G-affinity purified.|
|Formulation||Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.|
|Isotype Negative Control|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
After opening, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
The inflammasome is a multiprotein complex that mediates the activation of caspase-1, which promotes, amongst others, the secretion of the proinflammatory cytokines interleukin (IL)-1β and IL-18. Members of the Nod-like receptor family, including NLRP3/NALP3, are critical components of the inflammasome that link danger-signals to caspase-1 activation. Defects in NLRP3 are the cause of familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome type 1 (FCAS1), Muckle-Wells syndrome (MWS) and of chronic infantile neurologic cutaneous and articular syndrome (CINCA).
- Nlrp6 promotes recovery after peripheral nerve injury independently of inflammasomes: E. Ydens, et al.; J. Neuroinfl. 12, 143 (2015)
- A Novel Role for Brain Natriuretic Peptide: Inhibition of IL-1β Secretion via Downregulation of NF-kB/Erk 1/2 and NALP3/ASC/Caspase-1 Activation in Human THP-1 Monocyte: L. Mezzasoma, et al.; Mediators Inflamm. (2017)
- Complement Mediated Activation of the NLRP3 Inflammasome and its Inhibition by AAV Mediated Delivery of CD59 in a Model of Uveitis: B. Kumar, et al.; Mol. Ther. (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.ymthe.2018.03.012
- Selective inhibition of the p38α MAPK–MK2 axis inhibits inflammatory cues including inflammasome priming signals: C. Wang, et al.; J. Exp. Med. 215, (2018)
- Gut Microbes Egested During Bites of Infected Sand flies Augment Severity of Leishmaniasis Via Inflammasome-Derived IL-1β: R. Dey, et al.; Cell Host Microbe. 23, 134 (2018)
- Repositioning of the β-Blocker Carvedilol as a Novel Autophagy Inducer That Inhibits the NLRP3 Inflammasome: WT. Wong, et al.; Front. Immunol. 9, 1920 (2018)
- Anti-Inflammatory (M2) Response Is Induced by a sp2-Iminosugar Glycolipid Sulfoxide in Diabetic Retinopathy: F. Cano-Cano, et al.; Front. Immunol. 12, 632132 (2021)