AG-CR1-0020-M0011 mgCHF 65.00
AG-CR1-0020-M0055 mgCHF 195.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent CDK1/cyclin B (IC50 = 9.5 nM) and CDK2/cyclin A3 (IC50 = 5.4 nM) inhibitor [1-3].
- 1'000-fold more potent than NU2058 .
- Selective for CDK1 and CDK2 compared to CDK4/D1 (IC50 = 1.6 μM), DYRK1A (IC50 = 0.9 μM), PDK1 (IC50 = 0.8 μM) and ROCK-II (IC50 = 0.6 μM) .
- Inhibits cell growth .
- Structure-based design of a potent purine-based cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor: T.G. Davies, et al.; Nat. Struct. Biol. 9, 745 (2002)
- N2-substituted O6-cyclohexylmethylguanine derivatives: potent inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases 1 and 2: I.R. Hardcastle, et al.; J. Med. Chem.47, 3710 (2004)
- Structure-based design of 2-arylamino-4-cyclohexylmethyl-5-nitroso-6-aminopyrimidine inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases 1 and 2: K.L. Sayle, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 13, 3079 (2003)