AG-CR1-2902-M0011 mgCHF 45.00
AG-CR1-2902-M0055 mgCHF 95.00
AG-CR1-2902-M02525 mgCHF 380.00
|Synonyms||[9,9'-Bi-9H-fluorene]-9,9'-dicarboxaldehyde; NSC 610970|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Other Product Data||Note: Use fresh solutions. Cyclizes in water/acidic conditions.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from moisture and oxygen.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Rapid apoptosis inducer that initiates intrinsic pathway caspase-dependent apoptosis within minutes in multiple cell lines and in vivo systems. Exerts anticancer activity in vivo, likely through the induction of apoptosis.
- Induces cell death against various cancer and non-cancerous cell lines with 24 hour IC50 values between 0.7-3.4μM indicating activity across a wide range of cell lines.
- Activates the intrinsic pathway and requires functional mitochondria for apoptosis induction. Treated cells did not undergo mitochondrial-permeability-transition-pore (MPTP) formation, suggesting a mitochondrial outer membrane permeabilization (MOMP) model of cytochrome c release.
- A small molecule that induces intrinsic pathway apoptosis with unparalleled speed: R. Palchaudhuri, et al.; Cell Rep. 13, 2027 (2015)
- The inflammasome drives GSDMD-independent secondary pyroptosis and IL-1 release in the absence of caspase-1 protease activity: K.S. Schneider, et al.; Cell Rep. 21, 3846 (2017)