70 CHF CHF 70.00
AG-CR1-3579-M01010 mgCHF 70.00
AG-CR1-3579-M05050 mgCHF 280.00
|Synonyms||2-Amino-7-(1-methylethyl)-5-oxo-5H-benzopyrano[2,3-b]pyridine-3-carboxylic acid; AA 673; Amoxanox; CHX 3673|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (10mg/ml) or dimethylformamide (15mg/ml). Insoluble in water.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antiallergic [1,2].
- Anti-inflammatory .
- Antagonizes the angiogenic and mitogenic activity of FGF-1 through S100A13. Inhibits FGF-1 release [3, 5].
- Binds to HSP90. Inhibits C-terminal chaperone activity .
- Induces an increase in nonsense-containing mRNAs amount in treated cells, leading to the synthesis of functional full-length proteins in an efficient manner .
- Selective inhibitor of TANK-binding Kinase 1 (TBK1) and IKKε. Reversibly lowers weight and improves insulin sensitivity and reduces inflammation and attenuated hepatic steatosis in obese mices without affecting food intake .
- Inhibition by amoxanox (AA-673) of the immunologically, leukotriene D4- or platelet-activating factor-stimulated bronchoconstriction in guinea pigs and rats: T. Saijo, et al.; Int. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol. 77, 315 (1985)
- Mechanism of action of an antiallergic agent, amlexanox (AA-673), in inhibiting histamine release from mast cells. Acceleration of cAMP generation and inhibition of phosphodiesterase: H. Makino, et al.; Int. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol. 82, 66 (1987)
- Amlexanox reversibly inhibits cell migration and proliferation and induces the Src-dependent disassembly of actin stress fibers in vitro: M. Landriscina, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 275, 32753 (2000)
- Hsp90 is a direct target of the anti-allergic drugs disodium cromoglycate and amlexanox: M. Okada, et al.; Biochem. J. 374, 433 (2003)
- Molecular level interactions of S100A13 with amlexanox: inhibitor for formation of the multiprotein complex in the nonclassical pathway of acidic fibroblast growth factor: S.G. Rani, et al.; Biochemistry 49, 2585 (2010)
- Rescue of nonsense mutations by amlexanox in human cells: S. Gonzalez-Hilarion, et al.; Orphanet. J. Rare Dis. 7, 58 (2012)
- An inhibitor of the protein kinases TBK1 and IKK-ε improves obesity-related metabolic dysfunctions in mice: S.M. Reilly, et al.; Nat. Med. 19, 313 (2013)