AG-CN2-0459-M01010 mgCHF 160.00
AG-CN2-0459-M05050 mgCHF 480.00
|Synonyms||ISL; GU 17; 4,2',4'-Trihydroxychalcone|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Synthetic. Originally isolated from Glycyrriza sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or ethanol.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Anticancer. Apoptosis inducer and cell proliferation inhibitor. Autophagy inducer.
- Anti-angiogenic. VEGF/VEGFR-2 signaling inhibitor.
- Antioxidant and antibacterial.
- AMPK-mediated GSK3β inhibitor.
- Anti-inflammatory. Inhibits translocation and activation of NF-κB by blocking phosphorylation and subsequent degradation of IκBα.
- Downregulates TRIF-dependent signaling pathways of TLRs by inhibiting TBK1 kinase activity. Blocks LPS-induced TLR4/MD2 complex signaling.
- NLRP3 inflammasome activation inhibitor. Inhibits NLRP3-activated ASC oligomerization.
- Can block the NLRP3 inflammasome at both the priming step and the activation step.
- H(2) histamine receptor signaling inhibitor.
- Anti-diabetic. Antihyperglycemic.
- Aldose reductase inhibitor.
- Vasorelaxant. Soluble guanylyl cyclase activator.
- GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulator.
- Potent cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) inhibitor.
- Shown to inhibit breast cancer stem cells through WIF1 demethylation.
- Shows outstanding matrix properties for MALDI-TOF-MS analysis of oligosaccharides.
- The potent anti-tumor-promoting agent isoliquiritigenin: S. Yamamoto, et al.; Carcinogenesis 12, 317 (1991)
- Anti-platelet action of isoliquiritigenin, an aldose reductase inhibitor in licorice: M. Tawata, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 212, 87 (1992)
- Vasorelaxant effect of isoliquiritigenin, a novel soluble guanylate cyclase activator, in rat aorta: S.M. Yu & S.C. Kuo; Br. J. Pharmacol. 114, 1587 (1995)
- Antioxidant constituents from licorice roots: isolation, structure elucidation and antioxidative capacity toward LDL oxidation: J. Vaja, et al.; Free Radic. Biol. Med. 23, 302 (1997)
- Isoliquiritigenin inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in human hepatoma cells: Y.L. Hsu, et al.; Planta Med. 71, 130 (2005)
- Isoliquiritigenin induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest through p53-dependent pathway in Hep G2 cells: Y.L. Hsu, et al.; Life Sci. 77, 279 (2005)
- Isoliquiritigenin selectively inhibits H(2) histamine receptor signalling: D.C. Kim, et al.; Mol. Pharmacol. 70, 493 (2006)
- Isoliquiritigenin inhibits IkappaB kinase activity and ROS generation to block TNF-alpha induced expression of cell adhesion molecules on human endothelial cells: S. Kumar, et al.; Biochem. Pharmacol. 73, 1602 (2007)
- AMPK-mediated GSK3beta inhibition by isoliquiritigenin contributes to protecting mitochondria against iron-catalyzed oxidative stress: S.H. Choi, et al.; Biochem. Pharmacol. 79, 1352 (2010)
- Isoliquiritigenin suppresses the Toll-interleukin-1 receptor domain-containing adapter inducing interferon-beta (TRIF)-dependent signaling pathway of Toll-like receptors by targeting TBK1: S.J. Park & H.S. Youn; J. Agric. Food Chem. 58, 4701 (2010)
- Isoliquiritigenin, a chalcone compound, is a positive allosteric modulator of GABAA receptors and shows hypnotic effects: S. Cho, et al.; BBRC 413, 637 (2011)
- Isoliquiritigenin (4,2',4'-trihydroxychalcone): a new matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization matrix with outstanding properties for the analysis of neutral oligosaccharides: H. Yang, et al.; Anal. Chim. Acta 70, 45 (2011)
- Novel action of the chalcone isoliquiritigenin as a cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) inhibitor: potential therapy for cholera and polycystic kidney disease: C. Muanprasat, et al.; J. Pharmacol. Sci. 118, 82 (2012)
- Dietary compound isoliquiritigenin inhibits breast cancer neoangiogenesis via VEGF/VEGFR-2 signaling pathway: Z. Wang, et al.; PLoS One 8, e68566 (2013)
- In vivo anti-diabetic activity of derivatives of isoliquiritigenin and liquiritigenin: T. Gaur, et al.; Phytomedicine 21, 415 (2014)
- MicroRNA-25 regulates chemoresistance-associated autophagy in breast cancer cells, a process modulated by the natural autophagy inducer isoliquiritigenin: Z. Wang, et al.; Oncotarget 5, 7013 (2014)
- Isoliquiritigenin is a potent inhibitor of NLRP3 inflammasome activation and diet-induced adipose tissue inflammation: H. Honda, et al.; J. Leukoc. Biol. 96, 1087 (2014)
- Dietary compound isoliquiritigenin prevents mammary carcinogenesis by inhibiting breast cancer stem cells through WIF1 demethylation: N. Wang, et al.; Oncotarget 6, 9854 (2015)
- A Review: The Pharmacology of Isoliquiritigenin: F. Peng, et al.; Phytother. Res. 29, 969 (2015)