AG-CN2-0458-M0011 mgCHF 95.00
AG-CN2-0458-M0055 mgCHF 380.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Semi-synthetic from parthenolide (AG-CN2-0455), which is isolated from Magnolia grandiflora.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in dry DMSO, 100% ethanol or methanol. Insoluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Anticancer compound.
- Farnesyltransferase inhibitor.
- Potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- NF-κB inhibitor.
- Inflammasome inhibitor.
- Antiatherogenic. Prevents the accumulation of lipid containing plaques in arteries.
- In vitro biological activities of arglabin, a sesquiterpene lactone from the Chinese herb Artemisia myriantha Wall: C. Bottex-Gauthier, et al.; Biotechnol. Ther. 4, 77 (1993)
- Arglabin-DMA, a plant derived sesquiterpene, inhibits farnesyltransferase: T.E. Shaikenov, et al.; Oncol. Rep. 8, 173 (2001)
- Biomimetic semisynthesis of arglabin from parthenolide: J.D. Zhai, et al.; JOC 77, 7103 (2012)
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of antitumor-active arglabin derivatives: R. Csuk, et al.; Arch Pharm. 345, 215 (2012)
- Sesquiterpene lactones and their derivatives inhibit high glucose-induced NF-κB activation and MCP-1 and TGF-β1 expression in rat mesangial cells: Q.Q. Jia, et al.; Molecules 18, 13061 (2013)
- Hemisynthesis of a naturally occurring clinically significant antitumor arglabin from ludartin: S.H. Lone & K.A. Bhat; THL 56, 1908 (2015)
- Anti-Inflammatory and antiatherogenic effects of the NLRP3 Inflammasome inhibitor Arglabin in ApoE2.Ki mice fed a high-fat diet: A. Abderrazak, et al.; Circulation 131, 1061 (2015)