90 CHF CHF 90.00
AG-CR1-0013-M01010 mgCHF 90.00
AG-CR1-0013-M05050 mgCHF 360.00
Inhibition of TNFα-induced genes by BAY 11-7082 (AG-CR1-0013). Methods: Endothelial cells (HUVEC) are incubated for 1h in the presence of BAY 11-7082 (AG-CR1-0013) and then treated with TNFα (20ng/ml) (red bar) or incubated with TNFα (20ng/ml) (in the presence or absence of TNF-R1 (human):Fc (human) (rec.) (0.5µg/ml) (blue and gray bar, respectively). TNFα-induced genes expression such as E-Selectin or MCP-1 are tested by flow cytometry. Picture courtesy of Giulia Vanoni (Dr. Camilla Jandus Lab, University of Lausanne).
|Purity Chemicals||≥99% (NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white crystalline solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, 100% ethanol, dichloromethane or ethyl acetate; insoluble in water.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from light.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- IκBα kinase inhibitor .
- NF-κB inhibitor .
- Potential anti-inflammatory agent .
- Apoptosis inducer .
- Inhibits the release of proinflammatory cytokines .
- NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor . Reduces ATPase activity of the NLRP3 inflammasome.
- Inhibits platelet aggregation .
- Novel inhibitor of cytokine-induced IkBa phosphorylation and endothelial cell adhesion molecule expression show anti-inflammatory effects in vivo: J.W. Pierce, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 272, 21096 (1997)
- Bay 11-7082 inhibits transcription factor NF-kappaB and induces apoptosis of HTLV-I-infected T-cell lines and primary adult T-cell leukemia cells: N. Mori, et al.; Blood 100, 1828 (2002)
- Sulfasalazine and BAY 11-7082 interfere with the nuclear factor-kappa B and I kappa B kinase pathway to regulate the release of proinflammatory cytokines from human adipose tissue and skeletal muscle in vitro: M. Lappas et al.; Endocrinology 146, 1491 (2005)
- Anti-inflammatory compounds parthenolide and Bay 11-7082 are direct inhibitors of the inflammasome: C. Juliana, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 285, 9792 (2010)
- A noble function of BAY 11-7082: Inhibition of platelet aggregation mediated by an elevated cAMP-induced VASP, and decreased ERK2/JNK1 phosphorylations: H.S. Lee, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 627, 85 (2010)
- The impact of α-Lipoic acid on cell viability and expression of nephrin and ZNF580 in normal human podocytes: U. Leppert, et al.; Eur. J. Pharmacol. 810, 1 (2017)