95 CHF CHF 95.00
AG-CR1-3666-M0055 mgCHF 95.00
|Synonyms||(Z)-3-Ethyl-2-(2-oxopropylidene)-2,3-dihydrobenzo[d]thiazol-5-yl acetate; ProINDY|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (10mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Keep cool and dry.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Prodrug form (acetylated derivative) of INDY (Prod. No. AG-CR1-3665).
- Cell permeable ATP-competitive DYRK1A and DYRK1B inhibitor.
- Inhibits phosphorylation of Tau-protein and rescues repressed calcineurin/NFAT signaling.
- Recovers Xenopus embryos from head malformation induced by DYRK1A overexpression in vivo.
- Development of a novel selective inhibitor of the Down syndrome-related kinase Dyrk1A: Y. Ogawa, et al.; Nat. Commun. 1, 86 (2010)