BVT-0066-M0011 mgCHF 160.00
BVT-0066-M0055 mgCHF 480.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Derivative from Palmarumycin C3 (Prod. No. BVT-0078).|
|Purity Chemicals||≥96% (TLC; 1H-NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, chloroform and dichlormethane. Decomposable with acid. Unstable against bases and acids in solution.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Spirobisnaphthalene derivative (unpublished).
- Oxidation product of palmarumycin C3.
- This compound has not yet been thoroughly tested for its biological activity.
- Natural products derived from naphthalenoid precursors by oxidative dimerization: K. Krohn; Prog. Chem. Org. Nat. Prod. 85, 1 (2003) (Review)
- Neue Spirobisnaphthalene aus dem Pilz F24`707 durch Variation der Kultivierungsbedingungen: H.B. Bode; University of Göttingen (Germany), Diploma Thesis (1997)