BVT-0078-M0011 mgCHF 175.00
BVT-0078-M0055 mgCHF 525.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Sphaeropsidales sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Yellow to green solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, dichloromethane, acetone or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Rasfarnesyltransferase inhibitor.
- Antifungal, antibacterial and herbicidal.
- Structurally unique natural products. The basic structure of palmarumycin C1 can be modified by a number of hydroxylation, oxygenation, dehydrogenation and chlorination steps.
- Biologically Active Metabolites from Fungi, 4. Palmarumycins CP1-CP4 from Coniothyrium palmarum: Isolation, structure elucidation, and biological activity: K. Krohn, et al.; Liebigs Ann. Chem. 1994, 1093 (1994)
- Biologically Active Metabolites from Fungi, 5. Palmarumycins C1-C16 from Coniothyrium sp.: Isolation, structure elucidation, and biological activity: K. Krohn, et al.; Liebigs Ann. Chem. 1994, 1099 (1994)
- Secondary metabolites by chemical screening, 42 Cladospirones B to I from Sphaeropsidales sp. F-24'707 by variation of culture conditions: H.B. Bode, et al.; Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2000, 3185-3193 (2000)
- Unified route to the palmarumycin and preussomerin natural products. Enantioselective synthesis of (-)-preussomerin G: A.G. Barrett, et al.; J. Org. Chem. 67, 2735-2750 (2002)
- Natural products derived from naphthalenoid precursors by oxidative dimerization: K. Krohn; Prog. Chem. Org. Nat. Prod. 85, 1-49 (2003) (Review)
- Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities and Effect of 1-Hexadecene Addition on Palmarumycin C2 and C3 Yields in Liquid Culture of Endophytic Fungus Berkleasmium sp. Dzf12: Y. Mou, et al.; Molecules 18, 15587 (2013)