BVT-0112-M0011 mgCHF 30.00
BVT-0112-M0055 mgCHF 90.00
|Synonyms||1,5-Dideoxy-1,5-imino-D-glucitol; Moranoline; DNJ|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC, NMR)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (10mg/ml) or water (10mg/ml).|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.
Store solutions at -20°C in the dark.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Polyhydroxylated piperidine alkaloid.
- α-Glucosidase I and II inhibitor.
- Antidiabetic. Antihyperglycaemic activity.
- Animal feedstuff additive.
- Antiviral. Shows anti-HIV activity.
- Isolation and structure of an unusual cyclic amino alditol from a legume: L.E. Fellows, et al.; Chem. Comm. 22, 977 (1979)
- Glucosidase inhibitors from Bacilli: D.D. Schmidt, et al.; Naturwissenschaften 66, 584 (1979)
- Glucosiddase inhibitors: structures of deoxynojirimycin and castanospermine: A. Hempel, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 36, 4082 (1993)
- Polyhydroxylated alkaloids - natural occurrence and therapeutic applications: A.A. Watson, et al.; Phytochem. 56, 265 (2001)
- Small molecule inhibitors of ER α-glucosidases are active against multiple hemorrhagic fever viruses: J. Chang, et al.; Antiviral Research 98, 432 (2013)
- 1-deoxynojirimycin isolated from a bacillus subtilis stimulates adiponectin and GLUT4 expressions in 3T3-L1 adipocytes: S.-M. Lee, et al.; J. Microb. Biotechn. 23, 637 (2013)
- Novel imino sugar α-glucosidase inhibitors as antiviral compounds: J.D. Howe, et al.; Bioorg. & Med. Chem. 21, 4831 (2013)
- 1-Deoxynojirimycin attenuates high glucose-accelerated senescence in human umbilical vein endothelial cells: E., Shuang, et al.; Exp. Gerontol. 55, 63 (2014)
- 1-Deoxynojirimycin isolated from Bacillus subtilis improves hepatic lipid metabolism and mitochondrial function in high-fat-fed mice: H. Do, et al.; Food Chem. Toxicol. 75, 1, (2015)
- 1-deoxynojirimycin alleviates insulin resistance via activation of insulin signaling PI3K/AKT pathway in skeletal muscle of db/db mice: Q. Liu, et al.; Molecules 20, 21700 (2015)
- Iminosugars as immunomodulating agents: synthesis and biological activities of 1-deoxynojirimycin and related compounds: Q. Li & X.-S. Ye; Isr. J. Chem. 55, 336 (2015)
- Iminosugars: the potential of carbohydrate analogs: N. Asano; Carbohydr. Chem. 2016, 279 (2016)
- 1-Deoxynojirimycin alleviates liver injury and improves hepatic glucose metabolism in db/db mice: Q. Liu, et al.; Molecules 21, 279/1 (2016)