BVT-0229-M01010 mgCHF 155.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, DMSO or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||+4°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light when in solution.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at +4°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Modified base of mammalian DNA.
- Involved in regulation of stem cell processes, cellular development, neurodegeneration and carcinogenesis.
- Important epigenetic marker.
- Related to bacimethrin (Prod. No. BVT-0226).
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine, the sixth base of the genome: M. Münzel, et al.; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 50, 6420 (2011) (Review)
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine-mediated DNA demethylation in stem cells and development: W. Sun; Stem Cells 23, 923 (2014) (Review)
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine: an epigenetic mark frequently deregulated in cancer: L. Kroetze, et al.; Biochim. Biophys. Acta 144, 1855 (2015) (Review)
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine: a new player in brain disorders?: Y. Cheng, et al.; Exp. Neurol. 268, 3 (2015) (Review)
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine: in cancer: significance in diagnosis and therapy: A. Vasanthakumar & L. A. Godley; Cancer Genet. 208, 167 (2015) (Review)
- New themes in the biological functions of 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine: E. Moen, et al.; Immunol. Rev. 236, 36 (2015) (Review)
- Role of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in neurodegeneration: S. I. Sherwani & H. A. Khan; Gene 570, 17 (2015) (Review)