115 CHF CHF 115.00
BVT-0283-M0011 mgCHF 115.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Penicillium sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO, methanol or acetone.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cholesterol biosynthesis inhibitor.
- Chemical investigation of the metabolites from the Canadian tuckahoe, Polyporustuberaster: W.A. Ayer, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 55, 649 (1992)
- Secondary metabolites by chemical screening. 8. Decarestrictines, a new family of inhibitors of cholesterol biosynthesis from Penicillium. I. Strain description, fermentation, isolation and properties: S. Grabley, et al.; J. Antibiot. (Tokyo) 45, 56 (1992)
- Secondary metabolites by chemical screening. 9. Decarestrictines, a new family of inhibitors of cholesterol biosynthesis from Penicillium. II. Structure elucidation of the decarestrictines A to D: A. Göhrt, et al.; J. Antibiot. (Tokyo) 45, 66 (1992)
- A non-enzymatic reaction in the late biosynthesis of the decarestrictine family: M. Mayer & R. Thiericke; J. Antibiot. (Tokyo) 46, 1372 (1993)
- Synthesis of Tuckolide, a New Cholesterol Biosynthesis Inhibitor: M.B. Andrus & T.L. Shih; J. Org. Chem. 61, 8780 (1996)
- An efficient total synthesis of decarestrictine D: P. Gupta, et al.; Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2008, 1195 (2008)
- Asymmetric synthesis of allylsilanes by the borylation of lithiated carbamates: formal total synthesis of (-)-decarestrictine D: M. Binanzer, et al.; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 4264 (2010)