160 CHF CHF 160.00
BVT-0331-C500500 µgCHF 160.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Hypoxylon fragiforme.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC; NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO methanol or dichlormethane.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Natural cytochalasin derivative.
- Antiviral. Inhibitor of HIV-1 protease.
- Antifungal activity.
- L-696,474, a novel cytochalasin as an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease: I. The producing organism and its fermentation: A.W. Dombrowski, et al.; J. Antibiot. 45, 671 (1992)
- L-696,474, a novel cytochalasin as an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease: II. Isolation and structure: J. Ondeyka, et al.; J. Antibiot. 45, 679 (1992)
- L-696,474, a novel cytochalasin as an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease: III. Biological activity: R.B. Lingham, et al.; J. Antibiot. 45, 686 (1992)
- Microbial transformation of L-696,474, a novel cytochalasin as an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease: T.S. Chen, et al.; J. Nat. Prod. 56, 755 (1993)
- An enantioselective, modular, and general route to the cytochalasins: Synthesis of L-696,474 and cytochalasin B: A.M. Haidle & A.G. Myers; PNAS 101, 12048 (2004)
- Fungicidal activity of L-696,474 and cytochalasin D from the ascomycete Daldinia concentria against plant pathogenic fungi: L. Du-Qiang, et al.; Acta Phytophyl. Sinica 34, 113 (2007)