BVT-0342-M0011 mgCHF 170.00
BVT-0342-M0055 mgCHF 520.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Tan to brown viscous liquid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (5 mg/ml), methanol (5 mg/ml) or methylene chloride.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light when in solution.
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Inhibitor of human leukocyte elastase (IC50 = 1.3 μg/ml), different other elastases and chymotrypsin (IC50 = 82 μg/ml).
- Elasnin, a new human granulocyte elastase inhibitor produced by a strain of Streptomyces.: S. Omura, et al.; BBRC 83, 704 (1978)
- Isolation and characterization of elasnin, a new human granulocyte elastase inhibitor produced by a strain of Streptomyces: H. Ohno, et al.; J. Antibiot. 31, 1116 (1978)
- Inhibition of human leukocyte elastase, porcine pancreatic elastase, and chymotrypsin by elasnin and other 4-hydroxy-2-pyrones.: R.W. Spencer, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 28, 1828 (1985)
- Inhibition of human sputum elastase by substituted 2-pyrones.: L. Cook, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 30, 1017 (1987)