anti-BAFF-R (mouse), mAb (9B9)
410 CHF CHF 410.00
AG-20B-0034-C100100 µgCHF 410.00
|Synonyms||BAFF Receptor; BR3; BlySR3; CD268; TNFRSF13C|
|Product Type||Monoclonal Antibody|
|Source/Host||Purified from concentrated hybridoma tissue culture supernatant.|
|Immunogen/Antigen||Y3 cells transfected with mouse BAFF-R.|
Functional Application: Depletion of B cells in vivo.
Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
|Specificity||Recognizes mouse BAFF-R.|
|Purity Detail||Protein G-affinity purified.|
|Endotoxin Content||<0.01EU/μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).|
|Formulation||Liquid. In PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
After opening, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
Three receptors for BAFF were recently identified and designated TACI, BCMA and BAFF-R. BAFF-R signaling is essential for B cell development, survival and humoral immune responses.
- Crucial role for BAFF-BAFF-R signaling in the survival and maintenance of mature B cells: M. Rauch, et al.; PLoS ONE 4, e5456 (2009)
- BAFF-R expression correlates with positive selection of immature B cells: R. Tussiwand, et al.; Eur. J. Immunol. 42, 206 (2012)
- PD-L1hi B cells are critical regulators of humoral immunity: A.R. Khan, et al.; Nat. Commun. 6, 5997 (2015)
- The unknown aspect of BAFF: Inducing IL-35 production by a CD5+CD1dhiFcγRIIbhi regulatory B-Cell subset in lupus: Y. Zhang, et al.; J. Invest. Dermatol. 137, 2532 (2017)
- B-1a lymphocytes promote oligodendrogenesis during brain development: S. Tanabe & T. Yamashita; Nature Neurosci. 21, 506 (2018)