AG-CP3-0008-C500500 µgCHF 320.00
AG-CP3-0008-M0011 mgCHF 560.00
|Synonyms||Z-Val-Arg-Pro-DL-Arg-FMK . TFA; MALT1 Inhibitor|
|Formula||C31H49FN10O6 . C2HF3O2|
|MW||676.8 . 114.0|
|CAS||1381885-28-4 (free base)|
|Purity Chemicals||≥90% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||White to slightly yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in water.|
|Identity||Determined by MS.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Protect from moisture.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 3 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Selective cell permeable and irreversible MALT1 inhibitor.
- Inhibits NF-κB-dependent gene expression and affects the growth, proliferation and survival of activated B cell-like diffuse large B cell lymphomas (ABC-DLBCL) and germinal center B cell like diffuse large B cell lymphoma (GCB-DLBCL) cell lines.
- Shown to inhibit the autoprocessing activity of MCA2ac (calcium dependent) in Trypanosoma brucei.
- The proteolytic activity of the paracaspase MALT1 is key in T cell activation: F. Rebeaud, et al.; Nat. Immunol. 9, 272 (2008)
- Essential role of MALT1 protease activity in activated B cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: S. Hailfinger, et al.; PNAS 106, 19947 (2009)
- Selective C-Rel Activation via Malt1 Controls Anti-Fungal TH-17 Immunity by Dectin-1 and Dectin-2: S.I. Gringhuis, et al.; PLoS Pathogens 7, e1001259 (2011)
- Crystal structure of a Trypanosoma brucei metacaspase: K. McLuskey, et al.; PNAS 109, 7469 (2012)
- MALT1 Small Molecule Inhibitors Specifically Suppress ABC-DLBCL In Vitro and In Vivo: L. Fontan, et al.; Cancer Cell 22, 812 (2012)
- The protease activity of the paracaspase MALT1 is controlled by monoubiquitination: C. Pelzer, et al.; J. Immunol. 14, 337 (2012)