AG-CR1-3504-M0011 mgCHF 125.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO (at least 5 mg/ml).|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Cell permeable and reversible kinesin-specific MKLP-2 (mitotic kinesin-like protein 2) inhibitor .
- Inhibits the recruitment of the chromosome passenger proteins survivin and aurora B to the central spindle during anaphase chromosome segregation .
- Moderate DYRK1A inhibitor (IC50= 5.5 μM). Lead compound .
- Relocation of Aurora B and Survivin from Centromeres to the Central Spindle Impaired by a Kinesin-Specific MKLP-2 Inhibitor: S. Tcherniuk, et al.; Angew. Chem. (Int'l Ed.) 49, 8228 (2010)
- New MKLP-2 inhibitors in the paprotrain series: Design, synthesis and biological evaluations: C. Labrière, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. 24, 721 (2016)
- Further investigation of paprotrain: Towards the conception of selective and multi-targeted CNS kinase inhibitors: C. Labrière, et al.; Eur. J. Med. Chem. 124, 920 (2016)