AG-CR1-3609-M0011 mgCHF 65.00
AG-CR1-3609-M0055 mgCHF 195.00
AG-CR1-3609-M02525 mgCHF 585.00
|Appearance||Pale yellow solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO. Slightly soluble in ethanol. Insoluble in water.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Anticancer compound.
- Orally active, potent and selective colony stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF-1R; c-Fms) inhibitor.
- More than 1000-fold selective against its closest receptor tyrosine kinase homologs c-KIT and platelet-derived growth factor receptor β (PDGFRβ).
- Selective against more than 200 additional kinases .
- Investigation of correlation among safety biomarkers in serum, histopathological examination, and toxicogenomics: T. Wang, et al.; Int. J. Toxicol. 30, 300 (2011)
- CSF-1R inhibition alters macrophage polarization and blocks glioma progression: S.M. Pyonteck, et al.; Nat. Med. 19, 1264 (2013)
- CSF1R inhibition delays cervical and mammary tumor growth in murine models by attenuating the turnover of tumor-associated macrophages and enhancing infiltration by CD8+ T cells: D.C. Strachan, et al.; Oncoimmunology 2, e26968 (2013)
- Therapeutically reeducating macrophages to treat GBM: C. Garris & M.J. Pittet; Nat. Med. 19, 1207 (2013)
- Phenotypic and metabolic investigation of a CSF-1R kinase receptor inhibitor (BLZ945) and its pharmacologically active metabolite: J.A. Krauser, et al.; Xenobiotica 45, 107 (2015)