40 CHF CHF 40.00
AG-CR1-3614-M0055 mgCHF 40.00
AG-CR1-3614-M02525 mgCHF 140.00
|Synonyms||DETA/NO; Diethylenetriamine NONOate; NOC-18; 2,2'-(Hydroxynitrosohydrazono)bis-ethanamine|
|Appearance||White to off-white solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in water.|
|Other Product Data||
UV absorbance: 252nm (ε = 7.640M-1cm-1)
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||-20°C|
|Long Term Storage||-80°C|
Keep under inert gas.
Protect from moisture.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -80°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Nitric oxide (NO) donor. The slow release of NO allows the use in experiments investigating the effects of prolonged constant NO delivery to cells and tissues.
- The half-life time is 20 hours at 37°C and 56 hours at 22-25°C in 0.1M phosphate buffer, pH 7.4. Liberates 2 mol of NO per mol of parent compound. Decomposition of NONOates is nearly instantaneous at pH 5.0.
- New nitric oxide-releasing zwitterions derived from polyamines: J.A. Hrabie, et al.; J. Org. Chem. 58, 1472 (1993)
- Nitric oxide/nucleophile complexes: a unique class of nitric oxide-based vasodilators: L.K. Keefer & D. Morley; J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 22, 3 (1993)
- Intracerebroventricular administration of a nitric oxide-releasing compound, NOC-18, produces thermal hyperalgesia in rats: S. Shibuta, et al.; Neurosci. Lett. 187, 103 (1995)
- NOC, a nitric-oxide-releasing compound, induces dose dependent apoptosis in macrophages: M. Shimaoka, et al.; BBRC 209, 519 (1995)
- Nitric oxide (NO) donor molecules: effect of NO release rate on vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro: D.L. Mooradian, et al.; J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 25, 674 (1995)
- NONOates (1-substituted diazen-1-ium-1,2-diolates) as nitric oxide donors: convenient nitric oxide dosage forms: L.K. Keefer, et al.; Methods Enzymol. 268, 281 (1996)
- The nitric oxide donor DETA-NONOate decreases matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression and activity in rat aortic smooth muscle and abdominal aortic explants: I. Sinha, et al.; Ann. Vasc. Surg. 20, 92 (2006)
- In vitro and in vivo sensitization of SW620 metastatic colon cancer cells to CDDP-induced apoptosis by the nitric oxide donor DETANONOate: Involvement of AIF: S. Huerta, et al.; Nitric Oxide 20, 182 (2009)
- Neuroprotective effects of nitric oxide donor NOC-18 against brain ischemia-induced mitochondrial damages: role of PKG and PKC: O. Arandarcikaite, et al.; Neurosci. Lett. 586, 65 (2015)