130 CHF CHF 130.00
AG-MR-C0021-M0055 mgCHF 130.00
AG-MR-C0021-M02525 mgCHF 520.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥95% (NMR)|
|Appearance||Dark red solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or ethanol.|
|Reconstitution||Stock solutions can be made up to 10mM in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Keep cool and dry.
Protect from light and moisture.
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- N-methylated inactive control analog of 6-bromoindirubin-3'-oxime (6BIO) (Prod. No. MR-C0019).
- Displays minimal activity against CDK1/Cyclin B, GSK-3 α/β and CDK5/p25.
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) agonist; causes redistribution of AhR to the nucleus.
- GSK-3-selective inhibitors derived from Tyrian purple indirubins: L. Meijer, et al.; Chem. Biol. 10, 1255 (2003)
- Structural basis for the synthesis of indirubins as potent and selective inhibitors of glycogen synthase kinase-3 and cyclin-dependent kinases: P. Polychronopoulos, et al.; J. Med. Chem. 47, 935 (2004)
- Independent actions on cyclin-dependent kinases and aryl hydrocarbon receptor mediate the antiproliferative effects of indirubins: M. Knockaert, et al.; Oncogene 23, 4400 (2004)
- The GSK-3 inhibitor BIO promotes proliferation in mammalian cardiomyocytes: A.S. Tseng, et al.; Chem. Biol. 13, 957 (2006)
- Indirubin, the red shade of indigo: L. Meijer, et al. (Editors): In «Life in Progress», Station Biologique, Roscoff, 297 pp. (2006)
- Indirubins decrease glioma invasion by blocking migratory phenotypes in both the tumor and stromal endothelial cell compartments: S.P. Williams, et al.; Cancer Res. 71, 5374 (2011)
- Pleiotrophin suppression of receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase-β/ζ maintains the self-renewal competence of fetal human oligodendrocyte progenitor cells: C.R. McClain, et al.; J. Neurosci. 32, 15066 (2012)