60 CHF CHF 60.00
AG-MR-C0029-M0011 mgCHF 60.00
AG-MR-C0029-M0055 mgCHF 180.00
AG-MR-C0029-M02525 mgCHF 540.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥97% (HPLC)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or ethanol.|
|Reconstitution||Stock solutions can be made up to 10mM in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||After reconstitution, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Antiprion agent.
- Ribosome-borne protein folding activity (RPFA) inhibitor. Binds to the ribosomal RNA and inhibits specifically the protein folding activity of the ribosome.
- Inhibitor of protein aggregation.
- An expeditious synthesis of 6-aminophenanthridines: F. Gug, et al.; THL 46, 3725 (2005)
- Protein folding activity of ribosomal RNA is a selective target of two unrelated antiprion drugs: D. Tribouillard-Tanvier, et al.; PLoS One 3, e2174 (2008)
- Tools for the study of ribosome-borne protein folding activity: C. Voisset, et al.; Biotechnol. J. 3, 1033 (2008)
- Mode of action of the antiprion drugs 6AP and GA on ribosome assisted protein folding: S.D. Reis, et al.; Biochimie 93, 1047 (2011)
- Antiprion drugs 6-aminophenanthridine and guanabenz reduce PABPN1 toxicity and aggregation in oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy: N. Barbezier, et al.; EMBO Mol. Med. 3, 35 (2011)
- The antiprion compound 6-aminophenanthridine inhibits the protein folding activity of the ribosome by direct competition: Y. Pang, et al.; J. Biol. Chem. 288, 19081 (2013)