75 CHF CHF 75.00
AG-MR-C0031-M0011 mgCHF 75.00
AG-MR-C0031-M0055 mgCHF 225.00
AG-MR-C0031-M02525 mgCHF 675.00
|Purity Chemicals||≥99% (NMR)|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or ethanol.|
|Reconstitution||Stock solutions can be made up to 10mM in DMSO.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||After reconstitution, prepare aliquots and store at -20°C.|
|Use/Stability||Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20°C.|
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Potent antiprion agent. Higher activity than 6-Aminophenanthridine (Prod. No. MC-C0029).
- Ribosome-borne protein folding activity (RPFA) inhibitor. Binds to the ribosomal RNA and inhibits specifically the protein folding activity of the ribosome.
- Inhibitor of protein aggregation.
- Isolation of drugs active against mammalian prions using a yeast-based screening assay: S. Bach, et al.; Nat. Biotechnol. 21, 1075 (2003)
- A single step synthesis of 6-aminophenanthridines from anilines and 2-chlorobenzonitriles: F. Gug, et al.; THL 60, 4705 (2004)