170 CHF CHF 170.00
BVT-0099-C250250 µgCHF 170.00
BVT-0099-M0011 mgCHF 420.00
|Synonyms||Chrysomycin V; Virenomycin V|
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces sp.|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Yellow to greenish solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO or dimethylformamide; slightly soluble in 100% ethanol or methanol.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
|Handling Advice||Protect from light.|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Topoisomerase II inhibitor.
- Mediates a unique cross-linking reaction between DNA and histidine H3.
- Photosensitizing compound.
- Antitumor compound against human cell lines.
- Chrysomycin: a new antibiotic substance for bacterial viruses: F. Strelitz, et al.; J. Bacteriol. 69, 280 (1955)
- The chemistry of the antibiotics chrysomycin A and B. Antitumor activity of chrysomycin A: U. Weiss, et al.; J. Antibiot. 35, 1194 (1982)
- Biochemical characterisation of elsamicin and other coumarin-related antitumour agents as potent inhibitors of human topoisomerase II: A. Lorico & B.H. Long; Eur. J. Cancer 29A, 1985 (1993)
- Structures and biological activities of novel 4'-acetylated analogs of chrysomycins A and B: S. Wada, et al.; J. Antibiot. 70, 1078 (2017)
- Anti-microbial activity of chrysomycin A produced by Streptomyces sp. against Mycobacterium tuberculosis: B. Muralikrishnan, et al.; RSC Adv. 7, 36335 (2017)