BVT-0262-C500500 µgCHF 240.00
BVT-0262-M0011 mgCHF 360.00
|Source/Host Chemicals||Isolated from Streptomyces bottropensis (Gö-Dra17).|
|Purity Chemicals||≥98% (HPLC)|
|Appearance||Off-white to greenish solid.|
|Solubility||Soluble in DMSO; fairly soluble in methanol; poorly soluble in acetone.|
|Identity||Determined by 1H-NMR.|
|Declaration||Manufactured by BioViotica.|
|Shipping and Handling|
|Short Term Storage||+4°C|
|Long Term Storage||-20°C|
Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
After reconstitution protect from light at -20°C.
|Product Specification Sheet|
- Pyridone metabolite.
- Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) inhibitor, showing selectivity for eNOS (NOS III) versus nNOS (NOS I).
- Thaxtomine biosynthesis inhibitor.
- Mitochondrial electron transport chain inhibitor.
- Iromycins: a new family of pyridone metabolites from Streptomyces sp. II. Convergent total synthesis: H. Shojaei, et al.; J. Org. Chem. 72, 5091 (2007)
- The iromycins, a new family of pyridone metabolites from Streptomyces sp. I. Structure, NOS inhibitory activity, and biosynthesis: F. Surup, et al; J. Org. Chem. 72, 5085 (2007)
- Iromycins from Streptomyces sp. and from synthesis: New inhibitors of the mitochondrial electron transport chain: F. Surup, et al.; Bioorg. Med. Chem. 16, 1738 (2008)